Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What's The Matter?

Oh, the tough questions. They must be asked and they must be answered. Both asking and answering are absolutely terrifying. A few months ago it dawned on me that I am a survivor and because I survive I can and have had to reinvent myself.

The problem is that I have reinvented myself so many times I'm not sure who I am anymore. I feel fragmented. To what end am I striving for? Yes, the medication helps and so will therapy when I start it next week. Truthfully, I'm scared to tackle these questions. I am expecting an emotional tidal wave to hit. 

The best way out is always through. I know this. And even though I would much rather avoid these issues,  they will not go away and they would only compound. If I want a shot at a healthy life, this is my last chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment